Monday, February 1, 2010

Jordan's Hunting Trip

Jordan was able to go Coyote and Rabbit hunting over the past week. He went with his work buddies and his friend Jesse. They went to Paisley, it's just south of La Pine about 5 hours away from us. They didn't get any Coyotes but they did get twenty or so Rabbits. Jordan and Jesse took their Grizzlys and were able to explore the new terrian when hunting was slow. He took some really good pictures while he was there . . . 


He did have a lot of fun although hunting wasn't as successfull as they had wanted. I'm sure next time will be better.

The baby is doing fine! We have our first appointment next monday. I have been feeling pretty good. Just really tired and sometimes I don't sleep very well (unfortunately!). But other than that not too shabby. The heartburn has gotten much better too. We continue to get cute baby stuff from all of our loving family. Jordan's Aunt Ronda gave us a little OSU beaver shirt and sock. My Aunt Nene sent us a precious bear and a book to go along with it. And my Aunt Debi continues to spoil us with the cutest cloths. She found a pair of Firefighter boots that are so cute. I can't wait to use everything! Hopefully things continue to go as well as they have been. I feel fortunate with how I have been feeling and handling the pregnancy.

I will update you next week with our first doctors appointment. And hopefully more pictures of something (because pictures are always fun!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment