Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 weeks and counting . . .

  Our appointment went like this: check in, pee in a cup, weigh, blood pressure, any questions, dinner! We have one more month until our two week appointments start. It's so weird how fast it has gone. We did get to listen to her heart beat again. It was pretty funny, she was kicking like crazy when the doctor had the probe up to my belly. I don't think I've felt her kick that hard before. She must not have liked it. Already acting up! I have to do a glucose screening test on Friday. This is just a routine test they do for all pregnant women. I guess the stuff you drink is pretty nasty, so I asked for two bottles, one for me and one for Jordan. My doctor said men wouldn't be able to handle it! Likely excuse.

Here is a picture of me at 24 weeks.
This is right before we left for camping at the coast.

  Everything is going pretty good. Just the usual swelling and back pain. But nothing too unbearable. Jordan can really feel her kicking now. It's alot of fun haveing him feel her moving around. We are still getting everything under the sun for this baby. Check out the latest.

Diaper bag, shoes, hooded blanket, and outfits
from Jordan's Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle.
                                      
                                      
Little camping chair from T.J., Lauren, and Hayden
                                    
                                    
Here's Jordan practicing his swaddling and diapering skills!


















  Our next appointment is on July 6th. More to come then.

2 comments:

  1. You look SO beautiful Jolene! Loving that tummy. Tell Jordan his swaddling job looked great. Have you heard of Kiddopotomus' Swaddle Me's? It's a blanket-type thing for swaddling that we SWEAR by. They are only like $10 and I use them for every nap and bedtime. I have like 4 of them now, our babies just sleep better when they don't come unswaddled (well Cole loved his as a baby, we obviously don't swaddle him anymore :). Just thought I'd share one of the things we love! They have them at Babies R Us and online, I got one off of amazon. ANYway, have fun with the glucose test! That is thick stuff to get down, I never thought of asking for one for Tyler! haha. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, I fixed it so anyone can post a comment!! Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete