Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 month check-up . . .

  Austyn had her 4 month check-up on Monday. She weighed 14 pounds 1.5 ounces (63%), her height was 24 3/4 inches (75%), and her head was 16 1/2 inches (75%). She is a big girl. She did great with all of her immunizations. Jordan was there this time for the shots and he looked pretty sad when she got them. It was cute. She recovered quickly and then it was all over. I can't believe how fast she grows. It seems like she learns something new everyday. She is getting so good about putting weight on her legs. She really likes to stand and help me type this and poop in my lap all at the same time. What a multitasker I have. She loves sitting in her Bumbo seat. She's just getting so good at everything. It's so fun looking back at her pictures and seeing how big she's gotten. 4 months goes by so fast. I can't think of much else to say about her besides how perfect she is and how much we love her.

Look at that hair-do.


Sorry I forgot to flip this one before I uploaded it.
Dressing up for one of our cold days.
I can't believe she fits in this. When I got it
it was so big.

Hangin` with dad

Check out those wild eyes


Big girl in her Bumbo


  My back surgery has been moved up to January 28th. The sooner the better is my motto! I can't wait to have it done and to feeling better again soon! I'm hoping for a speedy recovery. The surgery should only take about an hour and I will be walking out the door that afternoon. It is supposed to be about a two week recovery. Not as bad as I had expected. And the doctor said I will be 100% better in about 3 months. Sounds like a long time. But worth it :) Wish me luck!!

  Jordan is still studying for his Engineer's test for work. He will be leaving for this hunting trip in a few days. He's looking forward to the break I'm sure.

  That's all for now. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so awesome! I can't believe how blue her eyes are! Good times! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete