Friday, September 25, 2020

Double Digits ...

 I just can't believe that Austyn is 10! It went so fast. She has gotten so big so quickly. Like with all her Birthday posts I can not say enough good and wonderful things about her. She is truly the most genuine, kind, honest, caring girl I've ever been around. I look at her everyday and wonder how I got so lucky to be her mom. She just makes you smile when you look at her. And her natural beauty in and out is mesmerizing. She is just so beautiful. I am loving watching her become her own person. She is very neat and tidy. Her room is never messy. She is all about clothes, hair, make-up, shoes, accessories, etc. BUT........she can totally get dirty and have fun doing it. She is a killer shot with her .22, she rides quads and motorcycles like a dude, she's extremely tough, and is super strong. I love how well rounded she is! Makes my heart so happy. 

This year she is in 4th grade and a little disappointed/upset that school is not in person. We didn't have the best time with how school was ran or organized in the spring when school was cancelled for COVID. So that left a bad taste in her mouth for this year. But it has started out better than we all anticipated and she is a trooper and a very hard worker. She is very social and loves school and all the extra activities that comes with it. So she is missing that part a lot. She got to do softball for a little bit this summer and will be able to do volleyball this fall. Volleyball is her very favorite sport and has been for a few years. She is actually pretty good at it and she is a killer batter in softball. She can hit a 60+ mph softball pretty accurately. I'm just so proud of her for all that she does. She really enjoys baking with my mom. I do not enjoy baking at all and so I try and let that be something that Austyn and Mimi can have as their special thing together. I just love how brave this girls is. She is so much braver than I have ever been. She tries new foods on her own, she orders weird flavored smoothies and drinks, she does plays and talent shows, it just amazes me. She gets that part from her Daddy! I do love the little sassy streak she has running through her though. It comes out occasionally and surprises us all. But it's usually directed towards Quade and we all know he deserves whatever he gets plus some, so she gets a pass on it most of the time. You can ALWAYS count on her to be honest and polite. And that is just so attractive to me. We love you Austyn! You're a strong, smart, wonderful, kind, honest girl. Don't every change (or move away)!


She loves acting in plays. I am so proud of her and how
brave she is for being able to do that and get up in front
 of people during the talent show. 


First time skiing and she was a pro.

Surprise Birthday party piñata 


One of her first sand dollars she found


COVID first day of school photo

The beauty of an Angel

More surprise party fun



She made this tie-dyed shirt at her suprise party. 




She absolutely loves to bake. In fact, she says she
wants to own her own bakery when she's older. She
made me this cake for Mother's Day and it was so delicious. 


Birthday smoothy


Her classroom for the 2020-2021 school year

She absolutely adores her baby cousin and is so
intrigued with everything she does unless the TV is
on or Marley poops her diaper.

Birthday Fox cupcake cake. 







Austyn and her person


Those freckles kill me. So jealous.


Lucky girl to have a Papa like hers

And she can be a fisherman too occasionally.
Not quite as much patients as Quade has for the sport though. 



Actual first day of school photo



That's my girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment