Thursday, October 14, 2021

Tween years…

   Austyn had her eleventh Birthday! She’s a tween now. I just can’t believe that she’s a young lady. She is the most kind and honest kid I’ve ever been around. She puts so much hard work and dedication into her school work this year too. I love watching her work ethic expand in her school work and her home chores. She will be taking a pig to the 4-H fair this July. I love how she really tries to overcome her fears. Shes never been a big animal person and she decided that she wanted to try 4-H. We figured that a pig would be the best fit for her. We are all so excited for this new adventure. We should be getting the pigs around March. Volleyball season has started and her coach gets to be her Aunt Jackie. We are so blessed to have this experience. It will be a fun season to watch her. She loves volleyball the best and has really gotten good at it. I love and cherish our late night talks. I’m so very lucky that she can feel comfortable opening up to me about her most private thoughts and questions. I hope and pray that that will continue as she gets older. She enjoys baking and wants to have her own bakery someday. And she’s quite the little artist too. I’m in aww at her creations and her attention to detail. She is an amazing driver. She drives our little truck all over the property and does perfectly. I love watching her shoot too. She’s a crack shot even though she doesn’t shoot often. I love that she is such a strong person too. She knows what’s right and will stand up for the right choice. I can’t say enough about Austyn. She’s quite perfect in my eye. Even in her rough moments they are easily corrected and she is quick to apologize. She’s such a sweetheart. 

Austyn we love you. Please continue being you. Be proud of yourself and have confidence. I love watching you grow and change. And you will do great things. 

A few highlights of Austyn’s last year:
































No comments:

Post a Comment