Friday, August 27, 2010

The baby has dropped . . .

  Wednesday night I woke up at 3:15 a.m. to go to the bathroom and started to have a lot of cramping. So I laid there for an hour and it didn't go away. Then I got up and walked around for awhile and it still didn't go away. So five hours later I called the doctors office when they opened and they wanted me to come in (unfortunately I knew exactly what they were going to do and wasn't looking forward to it). Turns out that the baby had dropped and I guess the cramping is normal. So again, the doctor said ANYTIME!!!!! We packed the bag and put the car seat in and we are ready to go. I feel stupid driving around with an empty car seat, but I guess better safe than sorry.
  Not much has been going on lately. Seems like life is just in slow motion. All summer it seems like there has been something going on all the time or something coming up to look forward to. But the calendars are empty now, and we are just waiting. It's so weird to just be waiting. I wonder what color of eyes she's going to have. Jordan wanted to guess what day she will come. He thinks September 11th (my Aunt Diane's birthday, that's one week early). I think the 17th, one day early.
  We have our next appointment on the 1st and my work baby shower too. I'm kind of excited for it. It should be fun to see everyone and show Jordan what I do. My job is restricted to the public so I can't really bring people to work and show them what I do. So I thought if Jordan wanted to he could come and then I could show him around. We'll see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment