Friday, November 26, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow . . .

  I can't believe it!!!! Snow in November!!!! Maybe we'll have a white Christmas. I can't remember the last time it snowed in November. We couldn't wait to get all bundled up and go out and make the first tracks this morning. We also took advantage of the beautiful backdrop for our family Christmas card. And I thought we'd have to go out looking for snow. Who knew I'd wake up one morning and find it in the back yard. I went out before the rest of the fam to scout out good photo spots before we brought Austyn out. I had the tripod and camera all set up and all we had to do was snap the shot. I figured we had to draw the line somewhere with a 2 month old baby. So we've been enjoying the white stuff from the window. I need to get some warm one piece suites for her, so if we do want to go out. I'll feel a little more comfortable with her being warm enough.

I told her to keep her tongue in her mouth
or it was going to freeze off. But she didn't listen.

Just a skiff, but it was enough to get excited about.

  All is well with Austyn. Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day!! We did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment