Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree . . .

  The lights are up, the stockings are hung, and the tree is decorated. It's officially Christmas season at the Petersen's. I love doing everything Christmas on my Birthday weekend. It always puts me in the holiday mood. This year the whole family went to get a tree together, Chad and Kati, Mom and Dad, and Jordan, Austyn and I. It was great. We should have taken more pictures (like always). We had a Christmas Party on Friday and it was super fun. It's a little different now that I have to be able to function the next day to take care of Austyn. But it was still a lot fun. And then Monday we went to the mall to get all of our pictures taken with Santa. I'd say it was a great Birthday weekend, like always.  
  Not much is happening besides that. Austyn is doing great. She is really getting consistent with her sleeping habits. She usually sleeps from 7 to 9 hours a night. Woo Hoo!! Happy parents :) She's changing so much. She is now giggling once and a while. Which is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is holding her head up so good. We barely need to support it anymore. And it seems like we can practically watch her grow. Seems weird to think she's almost 3 months old. Time sure does fly. If anyone knows anybody getting rid of baby girl cloths please let me know. We would love to fall in line behind someone for hand-me-downs.

I think he got tired after decorating the tree!

Chad, Kati, Peter, and Riley

Mom and Dad and Jazmine

Our two precious girls

The whole Fam!


  Well that's it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment