Saturday, September 21, 2013

Quade's Photo Shoot

  I did just post, but I wanted to share some photos of Quade and didn't want to rain in on Austyn's Birthday Blog. I was kindly informed that no one has any pictures of Quade. So with that brought to my attention I had to do a photo shoot of him. I think these are the best pictures I've taken so far. He is the best picture taker. We couldn't get him to stop smiling to get a serious picture. Total difference between him and Austyn. We had a 5 to 10 minute time frame to get the photo shoot done with her. And on top of her short attention span and patients we had to work our butts off to get her to smile. I could take pictures of Quade all day. He's a dream!









  Austyn had a random outer ear infection pop up that we've been dealing with. It was so painful to her that she couldn't eat solid foods. It was so miserable. I felt terrible for the poor girl. But she powered right through it. Still no clue as to how she got it. Weird. Quade is doing great too. Still growing like crazy.He's 7 months now and is over 20 pounds. I keep wishing he would crawl or scoot or walk while holding my hands just for my poor backs sake. I keep thinking about how much weight he's going to gain before he starts walking. :( So he pretty much lives in the stroller if we are out and about anywhere.

  Jordan is hot and heavy into the Corn Maze stuff now. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from here on out (until November) he is working over at Lone Pine. He's very busy. He is still working one Overtime shift per weeks, so with that Lone Pine and his regular working days we don't see too much of him. But we try to go to Lone Pine for lunch time and dinner time to see him if we can. Good thing we like going to Lone Pine too, or it would be a long two months. He's started to organize his side of the garage. It's his temporary shop, so he's built shelves and hung up peg board for his tools. It's looking really nice.
 
  As for me, same ol same ol. I'm getting the hang of our new schedule with Austyn's preschool. I think with her gone, it's made me think more about how fast Quade is growing up. :( So sad. I keep going back and forth about having another baby. But I think that with our life style, two kids is just perfect for us. I feel like I might be too busy to enjoy the little things if we had any more. But I don't think we will be certain in either direction for awhile.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment