Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Quick Little Update . . .

  I found some pictures that should have gone with my last post. And I'm adding some recent ones too.
This is from a recent coast trip we too. She loves stripping down
and running up and down the sand dunes


Wildlife Safari trip. This was so much fun. No one
was there and we got to see so many neat animals. 
We will definitely be going again.

Our Sun River trip. 


Best buddies

Back home during the snow. Jordan got a little risky
and decided to play on the froze over slew

Austyn and KODA playing in the snow at home

Picking out our Christmas tree

We went to Bounce in Corvallis for a Birthday party.
It was so much fun.



Austyn and her cousins at Nana and Grandpas for 
Christmas Eve. They all got jammies for presents.
What a neat idea! Then they all had to put them on :)
Quade was napping so Austyn is holding his up.

Our most recent coast trip. It was so beautiful there. 
I love the coast.

Quade is crawling now. And he didn't even eat the 
sand. 

This girl would literally play on the beach all day long
if she could. She just loves it. 

Austyn had her first horse show! She did all the gaming
events and had an absolute blast.



  We have been so busy with so many fun activites lately. Hard to list them all. We totally took advantage of all of Jordans time off. Our poor kids didn't have naps for like 5 days straight. I think we were all ready for Daddy to go back to work so we could get some rest :) We had the best Christmas ever! We spent the morning at our house with my parents and brother. Then went to Jordan's parents for the evening. So laid back and slow paced. Just right for the kids. 
  Quade is full blown crawling. I love it so much. And Austyn is starting to ride horses in some gaming events. It is so cute to watch her bumping around. She really loves it too. Her next one is in February. Can't wait. 
  I think in the next few days we will be going to the Bandon Zoo and then to Charleston to see some really cool Christmas light displays. And then after that, Jordan is taking me Antiquing for my Birthday present. I'm really excited to go. I'm hoping that 2014 will be not as big as 2013 was for us. That was one fast and furious year. Probably one of the best years of my life, but I would like a more slow, relaxed, and just enjoyable year this year. But I'll take whatever is thrown my way, as long as everyone is happy and healthy. 
My favorite thing to do is make my resolutions for the new year. And here are mine for 2014:
  • Be the best mother and wife that I can possibly be
  • Get myself healthy. As is diet and exercise to some extent 
  • Find away to contribute financially in anyway shape or form that fits into my schedule
  There it is. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to achieve at least the first two. But the last one, I'll have to wait and see what happens. And see if any opportunities come my way. I hope everyone has a great New Years. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment