Friday, April 4, 2014

Quick update . . .

  Ok, so I've been working out since November and have actually been really proud of myself for sticking with it. I can say that I really enjoy my workouts. But I have seen no results. I've taken before and after pictures and can't tell any difference. So I've decided to go on a major (for me) diet called the 21 Day Fix. I'm really excited about it. I've heard and seen really good things about it too. Can't wait to share my results with you!
  Spring break came and went. We were able to go camping at Silver Lake though. It was fun as always. Could have been a smidge bit warmer, but we don't let a little cold, snow, hail, or rain scare us away (we had all of that). We are hoping to go again in the next few weeks. 
  We got two more goats. So now we have five. Fern, Fankie, Phillis, Felicia, and Fanny:) and we also got some cattle. One of Jordan's captains let us borrow them to eat our grass down. I love seeing the cattle out in the pasture. Quade is crazy about them. We named them Marybell, Mavis, Bobby, and Ron. 
  I've been going crazy over this nice weather we've been having. I've been pulling Austyn out of school left and right so we can go do fun things outside. We went to the beach twice, the zoo, over to Sisters, and next week we are going back to the beach! I love it. This time of year I hate nap time. It takes too much time away from playing outside. So sometimes the poor kids just don't get naps because I want to play. Kinda seems backwards to me. But it works;) My summer to do list is going to the Aquarium, Enchanted Forest, the beach as many times as I can, and camping as many times as we can. Quade absolutely loves the water, so the first day it's warm enough we will be in the river! 
  Jordan is busy as usual. Still a day or so left on the tree clean up after the ice storm this winter. And he has a summer to do list as well, but it's all boring work stuff. Mine will be much more fun! 
  I hope this weather sticks around and all of you are enjoying like we are. Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment