Friday, March 21, 2014

He's Back...

  I'm happy to report that Quade is back to his happy self:) I don't know what type of stage he was going through or if he was teething or not feeling good. But it's over!! He is eating good again and loves his bath and anything to do with water. Wow, that was a long few weeks. But we made it through, and it won't be the last one for sure. I'm just not used to Quade being any kind of fussy or unhappy and that's what he was for 2 or 3 weeks. Poor guy. He did get a molar and four other teeth during that period. So we'll just chalk it up for teething. 
  Austyn is doing good. And Jordan has been working his butt off cleaning up all the trees around our place. Him and my parents have been so busy. We almost have all of ours done. What a mess! I've been busy mowing and spraying and doing all the springy things around the house. I love this time of year. I can't wait for Austyn to be done with school so we can play outside all day.  We planted daffodils last fall and it looks so pretty. I can't wait to get some flowers this summer to put in front of the house. 
  I'm loving this warmer weather, makes me motivated to go running with the stroller for my workouts. I put Austyn in the front of the stroller this morning and the 40 extra pounds on top of Quade's 30 and however much the stroller weighs was quite the push for 3 miles. Definitely got my workout this morning. Hope everyone else is enjoying the warm weather like we are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment