Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day . . .

O  First of all, it's still a little surreal that I'm a part of Mothers Day. I got to wake up to the face of an angel, my precious baby Austyn spent the night in my bed with me. Then Quade decided to sleep in and let us sleep until 8:00! So right there my day started off amazing. Jordan came home and brought me hot chocolate and made a Mothers Day card with the kids. Then we left for the aquarium. We had so much fun! Kids were amazing and had a blast. We then went to downtown Newport and saw around 100 sea lions all on the docks. That was almost better than the aquarium. We headed home and visited Jordan's mom for a minute and then went to pizza with my whole family. It was a very good day. 

Austyn thinks "selfies" are the coolest
My whole world!
Quades crabby hat. 
The kids got their faces painted and chose glitter face paint. Note to self, never again. We swear the lady used super glue to stick the glitter on. 
Salt water taffy in his cheek and ball in his hand. How couldn't he fall asleep?


Thank you family for making the day so special. 











No comments:

Post a Comment