Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pet Parade Fun . . .

  It's pet parade time again!!!!! I love the pet parade. We went as Cowboys and Indians this year. Austyn and I and Chocolate Chip went as the Indians. And the boys went as Cowboys with KODA. They won 1st place. The prize was $15 and a whole bucket of horse treats, brushes, candy, and coupons to the feed store. Austyn was beside herself when she won. We had gone to the feed store the day before and they had the prizes put on display. She was determined she was going to win when she saw the prizes. The weather was perfect again and there were so many cute costumes. We had the whole Pertersen clan dressed up and parading around. It was so fun. I love making the costumes. I think we may be using these same costumes for Halloween this year. Only time will tell. 
This was the start of her costume. 
And this was after I bedazzled it. I made Quades vest and an adorable pair of chaps (that he wouldn't wear). 
Chocolate Chip was amazing. She stood so still while I painted her. And she let me tie feathers and beads around her legs. She's an amazing horse. 
The boys and KODA. 
Best picture of the day. 
The big WIN!
The whole gang. 






No comments:

Post a Comment