Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Pain in my Backside . . .

  For the last week I have had the worst back attack. I usually know what I've done to cause my back to go out. But I can't figure it out this time. I think it went out because of my level of excitement for getting Austyns pony;) I'm so thankful that I have Jordan and my parents that live so close to help me out with the kids. My poor family! I had to take pain pills for my back and they make me kinda loopy (complete understatement). I went to get flowers for the front of our house and I normally get colors that match or just one color. Oh no, not this time. I was in my happy pain pill place and let Austyn get whatever colors she wanted. She enjoyed the hell out of it. But now we have a rainbow flower mix. And the kids have liked it lately they get whatever snacks and dinner they want. "Oh, you don't want a well balanced meal for dinner? Ok you can have PBJ and fruit snacks!" Good thing my back is better!  My kids were getting away with murder. 
  It so easy to take your health for granted. I'm thankful that my family and myself are very healthy people with no major medical problems. I hate relying on people to help me for a few days here and there when my back acts up, I couldn't imagine needing someone constantly for other issues.  
  On a lighter note, we are going camping at the coast for the weekend. I'm so excited. This is going to be the best camping trip yet. The kids are prefect ages. And the weather is suppose to be great. I hope everyone has a safe Memorial weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment